Real Member Testimonials
- "I loved how the content was organized. Following the videos in order provided a specific course to really give me the skills I needed to build my portfolio" Mona S. Production Manager neur
- "Being able to learn online was way better than any class that I have taken. The videos allowed me to rewind whenever I needed and no long travel times!" Micah B. Fashion Entrepreneur
- "Just right for a busy schedule. I was able to dedicate just a little time a week and now a feel confident in my Illustrator skills!" Priscilla R. Aspiring Designer
- "Learning online is particularly effective when you have a busy schedule which allowed me to learn at in my spare time when everyone in my home was asleep!" Isabella N. Children's wear Designer
- "The videos were very easy to follow along to, and worked really nicely as a learning tool. Being able to go back to the videos and see the process on my own made this process simple and fun." Kendel M. Sportswear Designer
- "I have not been comfortable with the pen tool and have dreaded using it, but your videos were fantastic and made me see exactly how I needed to use it. As I continued to use the tool with each demo I got more confidence and realized how much easier the pen tool is than I realized." Kristin S. Designer
Who should take this course?
Are you new to the fashion world? Learning to use the computer program Adobe Illustrator is an important skill needed to land a job as a designer. This online course is great even if you are a complete beginner. You can work through the lessons as slow or as fast as you need.
Are you enrolled in another school or program? Our course is a great supplement to your current curriculum. Some designs schools only offer a limited amount of Adobe Illustrator courses and in many cases don’t leave you proficient enough to perform on the job.
Already working in the fashion industry? Keeping up to date on your skills is important. Brush up on things you may have learned in the past or gain computer skills you just never got around to learning. Learning Illustrator allows you to keep your job options flexible.